Original Homeowners Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
Lifetime Warranty on Remodeling Workmanship the Twin Cities. We Guarantee That We Will Get It Right!
Most remodeling and home improvement companies in the Twin Cities and across the Nation would NEVER guarantee their work for more than 1-Year (the minimum allowed by law). Why? Because they just aren’t confident in their services to guarantee this in writing beyond 1-Year.
Not Builders & Remodelers, Inc.!
We believe you deserve the best service for your investment, so we hold our workmanship to a higher standard. We are so confident in our services and the products we use in your home that we offer an unprecedented Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee!
We invite you to download any of our warranties at the links below. The links will open up in a new window for download. All warranty downloads are PDF format.
- Tamko Shingles (PDF)
- Soft-Lite Windows (PDF)
- Soft-Lite Elements Windows (PDF)
- LP SmartSide Siding (PDF)
- Arrowhead Soffit (PDF)
- Arrowhead Steel Siding (PDF)
- CertainTeed Vinyl Siding Monogram (PDF)
Lifetime Workmanship Warranty Terms
Here’s where we explain what your Warranty covers:
- The term “Lifetime” means the named homeowner who is the original purchaser of Builders & Remodelers, Inc. products and installation services. The term of the “Lifetime” period shall remain in effect only if the original purchaser remains as the owner and primary occupant of the residence on an uninterrupted basis. This Lifetime Workmanship Warranty expires upon the sale of the residence, the designation of the residence as investment or rental property, or if the original purchaser is no longer the resident of the property. This Lifetime Workmanship Warranty is non-transferable.
- This Lifetime Workmanship Warranty covers installation according to established industry standards and covers defects caused by improper installation and or damage to the products while being applied that are caused by the installation crew. Lifetime Workmanship Warranty does not apply to painting or staining.
- Damage to siding, windows, roofing, soffit, fascia or rainware not covered under this Lifetime Workmanship Warranty include damage to hail, settling or shifting of structural members, structural defects of the building, fire, wind, flood, lightning or other acts of God. In addition, damage caused by intentional man made acts, unreasonable use, accident, negligence, exposure to harmful chemicals, pollutants, mildew, mold, airborne stains, or nails working out due to normal expansion and contraction are not covered.
- Product defects and a number of damage exclusions under this Lifetime Workmanship Warranty will be covered under your products manufacturers’ warranty. Damage caused by acts of God should be covered by your homeowner’s insurance.
Lifetime Workmanship Warranty Limitations
There are no expressed warranties except as contained in this warranty statement. ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY, HABITABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HERBY DISCLAIMED. Oral statements do not constitute a part of this warranty.
Why Choose Builders and Remodelers, Inc.?
Thank you for considering Builders & Remodelers, Inc!
President, Builders & Remodelers, Inc.