What are Casement Windows?
A Casement Window is essentially a window that is attached to its frame by one or more hinges at the side of the window. They are held open with a Casement Window Stay, which is a short rod of metal attached to the window in a fixed position. Casement Windows are great for security, and the locks are sturdy. They perform very well against wind, rain, and snow, while all four sides of the window can seal directly into the sash when locked. Casement Windows feature a design versatility that is similar to that of Double Hung Windows- they can be mixed, matched, and customized to fit the exact preferences of a homeowner.
Benefits of Casement Windows
- All Casements feature the security and ease of our multi-point locking system.
- A window for all seasons and homes.
- These beautiful and stylish virgin vinyl casement windows may be installed individually or in multiple pair combinations.
- Each casement window is constructed with superior quality stainless steel hardware to give you a lifetime of trouble free operation, and our Multi-point locking system provides you with the ultimate in security and convenience.
- The detailed design of the casement window and your choice of optional grids allow you to perfectly match your taste and the design of your home.
Casement Windows can open either vertically or horizontally, by swinging out on a hinge. This often leaves the homeowner the choice of opening the window partially, or fully, ensuring that increased ventilation doesn’t necessarily have to come with the admittance of outside debris, dirt or pollen. Casement Windows work well when combined with other windows, such as Bay or Bow Windows, and provide an unobstructed view as they have only a single sash. The Elements casement window by Soft-Lite is a functional specialty window that is very clean in appearance and easy to care for. You have a picture window appearance with the ability to open the sash in order to let in some air. There are many options available with casement windows, such as the ability to use them in Bow Windows, Bay Windows, or any multi-window configuration.
How to Invest In Casement Windows
If you think that Casement Windows may be the solution to your home renovation needs, contact us today, or fill out a free estimate form and let’s get started on your newest project!
Why Builders and Remodelers?
Builders & Remodelers has been in the window business for over 60 years in MN, providing outstanding, high quality products and pairing them with our professional, versatile and experienced installation teams. In our time serving the MN community, we have satisfied over 32,000 homeowners while simultaneously providing the most energy-efficient and maintenance free exterior modeling options in the Twin Cities area. Our easy financing program means no money down and no payment for up to 12 months, while our range of products means we have the options you’re looking for. Contact us today for a free consultation to get started.